Peanut butter is rich in protein and offers healthy fats like oleic acid which is a monounsaturated Omega-9 fatty acid.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon 100% Organic CBD oil
- Coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- We’ll be using coconut oil to infuse with CBD in our treats in this recipe. So go ahead and mix together a tablespoon of coconut oil with how many mg of cannabidiol you would like your per treat dosage to be.
- Mix together oats into a blender until you get a flour-like consistency. Then, combine 1 ripe banana, mashed, along with peanut butter and the infused coconut oil. Stir this together with the oats and knead thoroughly until moistened.
- Slightly dust a flat surface with dough, then use your hands to shape the dough into a circle, about ¼ thick inch. Use a cookie cutter (this can be any shape or size!) and cut out the treats. Place the cutouts on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown for approximately 25 – 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the treats. With the measurements included in this recipe, you can make about 30 treats for 1-inch thick treats or 15 for 2-inch treats.