Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. It’s vegan, refined-sugar-free, and tastes sweet and rich!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse is a healthy no-bake dessert recipe made with a few ingredients in a few minutes. It’s vegan, refined-sugar-free, and tastes sweet and rich! It’s the kind of dessert you can feel good about eating, it tastes indulgent and is oh so creamy!
- the flesh of 2 ripe avocados (240g)
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder: US: CAN:
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa OR melted chocolate chips (Dutch US CAN: )
- Belgian Dark chocolate:US:
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice(cow, almond, coconut, etc)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Sweetener of choice to taste (1/4 cup Agave, honey, maple syrup) Agave Sweetener. US: CAN:
Throw all those ingredients into a food processor (or blender) and give it a whirl. You might need to scrape down the sides of the food processor every once in a while. It should take about 2 minutes and you’ll notice a beautiful pudding like-consistency. It’s pretty much ready to eat now as avocado chocolate pudding.