Rectangle Mold CAN: https://amzn.to/3fvaQMQ Rectangle Mold US:https://amzn.to/3fvRQxD Candy Funnel CAN: https://amzn.to/3cCmiEG Candy Funnel US: https://amzn.to/3cD485G Candy Wrappers CAN: https://amzn.to/2QQEH85 Candy Wrappers US: https://amzn.to/3weDEiB Heat Sealer CAN: https://amzn.to/39yJeCJ Heat Sealer US:https://amzn.to/3sHjLyC Candy Thermometer CAN: https://amzn.to/3wiQYmc Candy Thermometer US: https://amzn.to/39x3h4i
1 cup white sugar
1 cup canna sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup unsalted or salted butter
1/4 cup canna butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine the sugar, and water in a medium saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and bring the mixture to a boil
over medium low heat. Reduce the heat to a steady simmer, then add a candy thermometer to the side of the pan.
2. When the candy gets close to 260 degrees F, warm the cream in your microwave for 30 seconds.
3. When the temperature hits 260 degrees F, add the warmed cream to the mixture while stirring. Be careful not to pour the
cream in too fast—it will spatter. Adding the cream will temporarily reduce the temperature, but it will go back up.
4. When the candy hits 290 degrees F, first rejoice, then turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla, salt and soy lecethin.
5. Use a spoon to distribute the hot caramel into candy molds. Don’t expect this to be a perfect process. You will probably
make drips and dribbles everywhere as you go, but that’s all part of the fun. If the candy begins to harden in the pan, put it
back on the heat for a minute to soften it up.
6. Let the candy set for about minutes, then remove the pieces from the molds and air tight wrappers, or wax paper.
Indica vs Sativa. Which type of bud comes out on top? You can decide for yourself as we now dive deep into the world of the various types of cannabis strains.
Please follow our social or subscribe as well to our social channels to stay up to date!