Cannabis-Infused Chili is one that is loaded with beef and beans and absolutely full of flavor. Chili is hands down one of my husband’s favorite meals (and I love it because it’s easy to make)!
- 2 15oz cans of premium black beans (drained)
- 2 15oz cans of black-eyed peas (drained)
- 2 15oz cans of dark red kidney beans (drained)
- 2 medium-sized sweet onions chopped
- 8-12 ripe plum tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1-2 pounds of chopped beef (stir-fry style)
- 1-2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoons dried New Mexico chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons Lea and Perrins
- 3-4 large tablespoons of high-quality cannabis butter
- Place the beans in a large pot under low heat. When steam begins to rise add the spices, wine, liquid smoke, and Lea and Perrins. After about 30 minutes to one hour (with occasional stirring), add the tomatoes and onions. Stir-fry the beef in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to which you’ve added 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic. Add the browned beef to the pot (the cooking one silly).
- Allow the chili to cook with weed slowly for 1-2 hours over low heat with stirring. Add the pot butter no more than 30 minutes prior to serving. Blend the butter in.