Lemon Ginger Popsicles are made with lemon, ginger, honey, and water. These healthy homemade popsicles are all-natural, refined sugar-free, and super easy to make! Your whole family will love them!
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 ½ cups of warm water
- 1 piece of fresh ginger (2 inches long)
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- lemon zest
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 grater
- 1 whisk
- 1 popsicle mold
- Use a grater to grind up the ginger and place it into a large mixing bowl.
- Now add the warm water, honey, coconut oil, and ginger to the bowl, and mix the ingredients well using a whisk until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Pour the cannabis-infused liquid into popsicle molds, top with lemon zest, and then freeze them for 2-4 hours before serving.