One of my all-time, go to, food has always been Ramen noodles. Trying to be healthy and
eliminate excessive sodium, I decided to create my own infused seasonings for ramen.
Preheat oven to 190F
- Stir in a small bowl all the dry ingredients
- Add tincture and combine (should resemble wet sand)
- Spread out on a silicone mat and place in the oven (WARNING do not use this method if
you have gas appliances. The tincture is highly flammable)
- Dry with the oven door cracked. I did a small amount, therefore it only took approx 45
minutes to fully dry
- Remove from oven and pulse with a food processor.
- Store in airtight container