The flavor of fresh dill goes wonderfully with potatoes, giving a new twist to an old favorite. Makes 6 cups, 1 cup per serving.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 2-inch chunks.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook just until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Do not cook to mush. Drain and set aside. In a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle in kief or finely ground dry hash and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Place drained potatoes in a large bowl, along with the celery, onion, and dill.
- Add the dressing and toss gently to combine the ingredients and coat the potatoes in the dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve. Salad can be made up to a day ahead of time.