Pot Pumpkin Pie is a tasty edible delicacy anyone can make! Pumpkin Pie is great to share with your family, friends, or just enjoying yourself. This edible dessert is fairly straight forward and takes approximately an hour and a half.
What You Need:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the sugar and salt. Beat.
- Add the eggs, half-and-half, and Cannabutter. Beat until combined.
- Beat in the remaining vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Let pie cool and room temperature before topping with whipped cream.