Instant ramen has been popular in the states for decades, and restaurants that serve the real thing in any variety you can imagine have been popping up everywhere in the last few years.
But have you ever had any infused with cannabis? What, no? What do you mean you mean that the possibility never crossed your mind?
Well, let’s change that right now. Game changer! your welcome <3
Preheat oven to 190F
Open All Packages of noodles, separating the season and the noodle.
I recommend using no less than 5 packs but it depends on how much seasoning you wish to infuse.
Set the Noodles aside or store them in an airtight container.
- Empty all the packets into a small bowl all the dry ingredients
- Add tincture and combine (should resemble wet sand)
- Spread out on a silicone mat and place in the oven (WARNING do not use this method if
you have gas appliances. The tincture is highly flammable)
- Dry with the oven door cracked. I did a small amount, therefore it only took approx 45
minutes to fully dry
- Remove from oven and pulse with a food processor.
- Store in an airtight container