Pumpkin seeds are high in protein, fiber, and fatty acids, making them a low-dose snack. They are a fall classic, especially if the seeds came from your very own carved jack-o-lantern.
Servings: 2 cups
Curry and Lime Topping
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
Pumpkin Pie Topping
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- Preheat oven to 325º and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Pour the seeds into a mixing bowl and combine with the melted cannabutter or cannaoil, salt, and your favorite topping.
- Spread onto a baking sheet, bake stirring halfway, until golden brown, roughly 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and enjoy!