Easy to make sugar-coated pecans. Pecan halves are coated first with egg whites
Total: 55 min
Prep: 10 min
Inactive: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 4 cups
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cannabutter, melted
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup of infused sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with sides with aluminum foil. Pour the cannabutter onto the lined sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add the pecan halves and toss until they are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans every 10 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.