Ranging from citrusy to creamy, these low-calorie frozen desserts are perfect for picnics and poolside barbecues. You don’t have to worry about heating up your kitchen to make these treats either. Typical ice pop molds are three to four ounces. If your molds are bigger, make sure to adjust your calorie numbers accordingly.
- 2 mangos (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt (or other fruit flavors)
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of cream of coconut
- 3 tablespoons of sugar (white, brown, or coconut)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 blender
- 1 popsicle mold
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix them on high for one minute.
- Pour the popsicle mixture into molds and freeze them for 2-4 hours before serving.