During the summer, my mom always buys a lot of watermelons and makes us fresh watermelon juice to go with our meals. When I started making my own, I added just a touch of lime juice. And that gave me this idea to make watermelon ice pops that look like a watermelon.
The main layer of the ice pops is pure watermelon juice. It’s like eating frozen watermelon on a stick and it’s been perfect during these hot summer days. The thinner layer is lime juice.
- 1 popsicle mold
- 1 blender
- 3 cups of watermelon (seedless or seeds removed)
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Add all the above ingredients into a blender and combine on high for one minute.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and place them in a freezer for 2-4 hours.