The day after Thanksgiving is a spiritual time. Uncle Ken and his poorly-constructed political musings have left your house; Cousin Karen and her combined gluten/nut allergies have packed up her precisely marked Tupperware containers; and you’ve got a ton of leftover turkey, stuffing, gravy, and mashed potatoes filling your fridge.
It’s high time for a little relaxation. And what better way to ease into the weekend than with some cannabis-infused Thanksgiving leftovers?
Cannabutter-Fried Stuffing Hash With Fried Eggs
- Coarsely grate sweet potato using a box grater.
- Heat butter and cannabutter in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and brown onion, stirring and cooking until translucent.
- Add sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add leftover stuffing and mix to combine, pressing and frying into a hash until it is golden brown and crisp, approx. 7 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook until the other side is also brown and crispy.
- Serve with fried eggs with maple syrup drizzled over the top.
Note: The amount of cannabis butter specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your cannabutter and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky, so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.