An Authentic Puerto Rican Beverage
If you like Coconut and Eggnog, you’ll love Puerto Rican Coquito with infused Sweet Condensed Milk(SCM) and Tincture!
Coquito is a thick and creamy coconut drink that mixes silky Coconut Milk with sweet Cream of Coconut, cinnamon, and Rum.
This rich, authentic coquito recipe is commonly made during Christmas where it is served cold and meant to be shared with family and friends.
This is a very thick drink. I usually cut mine with more milk before drinking also kick it up a notch by adding tbs of fireball flavoring
Warning this drink has THC and ALCOHOL which some people can get crossfade DRINK AND ENJOY RESPONSIBLY
This recipe makes bout 56 oz.
- 4 oz raisin
- 1 1/2 cups spiced rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 14 oz vanilla sweet condensed milk
- 1can cream of coconut
- 1can coconut milk
- 4 oz evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground cinnamon (I ground spent sticks from making cinnamon extract)
- 1 tbs vanilla paste
- Soak raisins n cinnamon in rum for an hour.
- Mix remaining ingredients in the blender.
- Drain rum from raisins n cinnamon sticks.
- Add rum to the mixture.
- Spoon raisins into individual bottles, pour coquito into individual bottles
- Include pieces of cinnamon sticks too but it’s optional