This spinach salad encapsulates Autumn flavors, pairing together crispy apples, dried cranberries, and crushed walnuts, all drizzled with an apple cider cannabis-vinaigrette.
The feta cheese adds a dimension of creaminess and tang, making this medicated recipe a perfect lunch for any season.
Cranberry Walnut Salad Ingredients
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 fuji apples (sliced somewhat thin, with the cores and seeds discarded)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
Apple Cider Cannabis-Vinaigrette Ingredients
Apple Cider Vinegar Preparation
- To begin, pour the apple cider vinegar into a blender.
- Then, add in all the other ingredients besides the cannabis-infused olive oil. So, proceed to add the dijon mustard, light brown sugar, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and salt and black pepper.
- Turn the blender on high and blend the ingredients for about 30 seconds, until everything is well mixed.
- Next, begin to drizzle the cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil into the blender via the flip top, while the blender remains powered at a low-speed. If you do not have a flip cap on the lid of your blender, simply pour in about half of your cannabis-infused olive oil and blend on high until your vinaigrette becomes emulsified. Then, add in the remainder of the cannabis-infused olive oil and repeat until all of the vinaigrette ingredients are emulsified into a dressing.
- Pour the dressing into an appropriate bowl or dressing pourer, and set it to the side until you’re ready to serve the salad.
Cranberry Walnut Salad Preparation
- To begin, thoroughly wash the baby spinach and fuji apples, letting the spinach air dry before adding it into a large salad bowl.
- Next, cut the apples into thin slices, making sure to discard any pieces of core or seeds as you go.
- Throw the apple slices into the bowl containing the baby spinach.
- Then, add in the feta cheese, crushed walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Give the salad a good toss to ensure an even distribution of the ingredients.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the apple cider vinaigrette over the salad and give it a good toss.
- Or, serve the salad to your guests and have them medicate their servings according to their needs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!