This was such an easy fudge recipe to make that my eight-year-old could do the whole thing herself.
That’s because it’s not just five-minute fudge.
It is made in the microwave fudge!
To make this simple fudge, all you do is assemble the ingredients in a glass bowl — and without even stirring — pop the whole thing in the microwave to melt. Spread it on a small baking sheet and…ta-da! Fudge.
But like our 4-ingredient chocolate-peppermint truffles, this recipe is a confidence builder. You’ve never seen a new canna cook beam like they do when mixing a whole batch of fudge into existence.
- 32-ounce bag powdered infused sugar (7-8 cups)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I use regular Hershey’s)
- 1 cup salted cannabutter (2 sticks), cut into 1-2 tablespoon pieces
- 1/2 cup infused milk
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts, chopped or whole
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Pour the powdered sugar into a large microwave-safe bowl and whisk in the cocoa powder until incorporated.
- Place the butter on top of the cocoa mixture. DO NOT STIR.
- Pour the milk on top. DO NOT STIR.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Now stir until fully incorporated. We used handheld beaters to remove any lumps.
- Add the walnuts and vanilla, stirring again.
- Pour into a quarter sheet pan or a casserole dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Set for about an hour in a cool place (we used the fridge).
- Pull the sides of the parchment paper up to remove the whole slab of fudge and cut it into small pieces.