With minimal ingredients and 30 minutes these Easy No-Bake Cannabis-Infused Cookies are the perfect go to snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth to no end. Filled with peanut butter, cocoa and oats, the flavor combination is a dream come true.
- In a large saucepan or high-sided saute pan add your butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Melt together and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Add in your peanut butter and vanilla and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Add in your oats and stir until fully covered and coated.
- Lay down a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface and using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, scoop about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls into mounds on your parchment paper and let sit for about 20 minutes.
Indica vs Sativa. Which type of bud comes out on top? You can decide for yourself as we now dive deep into the world of the various types of cannabis strains.
Please follow our social or subscribe as well to our social channels to stay up to date!