The 2021 Florida Virtual Hemp Conference will provide a complete update on Florida’s first year of hemp cultivation, processing, and retail sales from hemp stakeholders and regulators and information and insights you will need to succeed in 2021.
The Conference will provide participants an interactive opportunity to hear from a wide range of state and national hemp growers, processing experts, regulators, market specialists, and hemp stakeholders and share your insights on lessons learned in 2020 and how to take advantage of future opportunities in the hemp industry.
Featuring top experts in the industry from Florida and the US as well as Florida growers, businesses, and service providers.
Conference topics will include:
- FDACS Florida Hemp Program overview
- Update on state and federal regulations
- Hemp cultivation success and challenges
- Hemp genetics research
- Hemp processing opportunities
- Hemp retail and on-line sales markets
- Legal and regulatory updates
- Hemp product Distribution channels
- State, National, and International Hemp market dynamics
- Financial and Insurance resources for the hemp industry
- Hemp Product diversification
- and much more
Don’t Miss Out on helping Shape the Future of Florida’s State Hemp Program. Plan to join us for this one-day virtual conference!
Featured Speakers Include
- Nikki Fried Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Bill Richmond Hemp Program Chief, United States Department of Agriculture
- Holly Bell Director of Cannabis, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services