Cannabinoids may be helpful in treating certain rare forms of epilepsy, nausea, and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy, and loss of appetite, and weight loss associated with HIV/AIDS. In addition, some evidence suggests modest benefits of cannabis or cannabinoids for chronic pain and multiple sclerosis symptoms.
Read the latest cannabis legalization news including new legislation, election and bill updates, and analysis on how it affects the industry.
Fresh From The Farm:
Explore the latest cannabis news, lifestyle tips, education, and more from Nirvana Farms, your fresh farm cannabis information resource.
- The Mike Wise Show with Rick Simpson – 12/3/17 June 19, 2021
- Stoner Morning Show (LIVE) Sat, Mar 20, 2021 June 19, 2021
- She is a Lifeline to Parents of Seriously Ill Children With Nowhere Else to Turn June 19, 2021
- To The Surprise Of His Doctors, His Stage 3 Brain Tumor Is Gone June 18, 2021
- Canna Peppermint Patties – Tastes like they came from the York Peppermint factory. June 17, 2021