The next generation of Rainbow Farms is here with a re-imagination of the original HEMP AID Memorial Day Festival.
This Memorial Day weekend, members of the original Rainbow Farms family and various event experts are coming together to bring life to the property for a private 4 day gathering.
The event will start Friday afternoon and run all weekend into the evening of Memorial Day Monday.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Live bands & Dj’s
- The top craft and art vendors from throughout Michigan
- Love and connection
- Remembrance and the honoring of those who have passed
- BBQ Goodness
- Speeches from the Crosslin family
- An ecosystem, not an egosystem
From now on applications for the HEMP AID 2021 Festival are accepted via the application tool.
Due to the high number of band applications, we kindly ask for your understanding that we cannot answer single requests. If we can offer a slot for the HEMP AID 2021 Festival, we will get back to you with further questions.
Thanks for your patience.
Signup with the following link:
- Private event, do not share password publicly
- No Dogs
- No Glass
- No Drugs
- No Cannabis Sales
- No Consumption on Site
- No RVs
- Overnight campers must purchase a camping pass and there are a limited amount of passes to ensure proper spacing on site
- MASKS recommended. Enter at your own risk.
- All patrons must sign a waiver at entry.
- PARKING on-site ran by a third-party landowner. $10 cash pay on Arrival
Date and time
Fri, May 28, 2021, 1:00 PM –
Mon, May 31, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.