Blow Pops are a wonderful combination of hard exterior lollipops with bubblegum centers. For the sake of time, I melted and infused store-bought Jolly Ranchers. Now that we have made the bubble gum, Let’s make “Blow Pops”
INFUSED BLOW POPS
- Sort the flavor of Jolly Rancher, unwrap and place in a pyrex measuring cup.
- Melt in the microwave until candy is melted.
- Remove from the microwave and add a tsp of canna coconut oil and tsp of tincture (you may need to adjust the amount of oil and tincture depending on how many lollipops you are making. I only made 4 lollipops.)
- Take a piece of the gum and form in around the lollipop stick.
- Hold the formed gum lollipop stick in the mold while spooning the melted jolly ranchers into the mold.
- Hold in place until candy is hardened
- Once cooled on the counter, and pop candy from the mold. Wrap in waxed paper or cellophane