Candy apples are a festive classic, but they’re also surprisingly easy to make at home. Who doesn’t love a crisp candy apple? The sweetness of its sticky shell and the juicy meat of your favorite fruit. Nothing could be better…
At least that is what I thought as a child. However, as an adult, I am looking for a little more out of my snacks. Thus enters cannabis!
Learn how to make these tasty treats with cannabutter in your very own home.
- In a large saucepan bring cream, sugar, cannabutter, and corn syrup to a boil.
- Stir continuously until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir occasionally for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse and dry the apples.
- Firmly insert the crafting sticks into each apple and set them aside on lightly greased parchment paper.
- Upon removing caramel from the heat, slowly stir in salt and vanilla extract.
- Dip the apples twice and place them on parchment paper.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.