Another one of my most favorite candies were Now N Laters or Starburst, so I was excited to infuse starburst made from scratch. This recipe is so much easier than melting down existing candy and infusing it. Plus you can have the ability to make your own flavors!
Infuse Starburst Fruit Chews
- Prepare parchment paper lined cookies sheet, lightly grease pan and the parchment paper
- Small pieces of cut wax paper
- Candy Thermometer
- Combine canna coconut oil, corn syrup, canna sugar, and canna honey in a saucepan and
heat on med-high.
- Stir until sugars are dissolved
- Bring to boil and heat to 248F
- Remove from heat, add flavoring and food coloring
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and cool
- Cut into bite-size squares and wrap in wax paper. If you live in a cooler climate, these can be stored in an airtight container. I’ve made these in the summertime (living in FL) and kept them wrapped in the fridge.