Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! It’s a fluffy and incredibly delicious way to make your morning coffee, and takes only 5 minutes with a hand mixer! You can make it hot or cold!
- Canna sugar
- instant coffee
- Canna milk
- topped with crushed Oreos (optional)
2 tbs canna sugar
2tbs instant coffee
2 tbs water
- Add all the coffee, sugar, and boiling water in a bowl (you can easily double or triple this recipe). Using a hand mixer or stand mixer and whip on one of the higher speeds.
- Whip the entire mixture for about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and whip any bits that didn’t get whipped.
- Taste (it’ll be very strong! But of course diluted with your milk) and add more sugar IF desired. Remember it’ll be diluted with the milk!
- Add the coffee to a tall glass (about 8 ounces/1 cup) of your favorite milk. I’ve tried it with soy milk, almond, and oat milk. If you’re doing iced, add a few ice cubes, then the milk then spoon the whipped coffee on top. If using hot, just add it to the glass.
- Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl it into your milk.