Have you ever had chocolate covered pretzels? They are one of the tastiest snacks out there! Now with the help of a cannabis infusion, you can make weed chocolate-covered pretzels easily in your own kitchen! This delicious weed edible is easy to make, tastes great, and gets the job done!
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
Learn how to easily make cannabis chocolate-covered pretzels, the main ingredient you’re going to need is cannabutter. However, this is not like the other ingredients in this recipe. This is something that you will have to make in your own kitchen.
If you need to learn how to make cannabutter, check out our comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter at home here.
- Double Boiler
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
How to Make Weed Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
Delicious cannabis-infused chocolate-covered pretzels recipe!
Servings: 2 servings
- In a double boiler melt the cannabis butter.
- Once the cannabis butter has melted, sieve in the cocoa powder & powder sugar
- Stir on low heat until the ingredients have completely mixed together. Mix thoroughly until there is consistency. Turn the heat off but leave the pot on the stove.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Place a pretzel in the cannabis chocolate and push it below the surface with a fork to coat. Carefully remove, shake off any excess chocolate, and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the pretzels until the chocolate is hard, about 1 hour.