Weed yogurt is a delicious edible recipe. It’s quickly become one of my favorites, and believe me when I tell you I’ve tried almost every one of them out there. The only downside to this recipe is that it’s going to take almost nine hours to make.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make this recipe, you’re going to need to make cannabis milk. Cannabis milk is relatively easy to make and is used in a ton of edible recipes. If you enjoy making cannabis edibles, canna-milk is a must-have!
You’re also going to need some equipment
- Heavy non-aluminum pot
- Mixing bowls
- Plastic wrap
- A large towel
Weed Yogurt Recipe
- 4 cups of cannabis milk
- 3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 cups half & half cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- leave plain yogurt out to allow it to reach room temperature.
- Combine cannabis milk and half-and-half cream in a large, heavy, non-aluminum pot. Heat over low to moderate heat while stirring constantly until the mixture just comes to a boil. Immediately remove from heat and pour the mixture into a bowl. Add 4 cups of whipping cream for added richness.
- Allow mixture to cool to 112 degrees F (44 degrees C). Gradually pour 1 cup of the warm milk into the yogurt, whisking constantly. Return the yogurt-milk mixture to the bowl and stir well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Next, wrap the bowl in a large towel so that it covers it completely. Let stand at room temperature for 8 hours or until firmly set.
- Refrigerate yogurt for a few hours to chill completely.