It’s January… And Halloween is only 10 months away!
Which got me thinking that I need to master those Cannabis Infused Lollipops I made last year because Halloween is not just for kids and all the 21 and up trick-or-treaters love these cannabis-infused lollipops.
What you’ll need:
- Spray your lollipop molds with nonstick cooking spray generously.
- On the stovetop with your cooking pot over a low-medium flame mix the sugar, corn syrup, and CannaButter together stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves completely and starts to boil.
- At that moment look at the time. (Be patient you don’t want to ruin the butter by turning up the heat.)
- Add the Jello of your choice and mix constantly for exactly 7 minutes. It’s going to seem like the longest 7 minutes of your life but it’s totally worth it!
- And here’s where mastery comes in. (my first time was a disaster) Pour your liquid candy into your already cooking sprayed lollipop molds.
- The lollipops will get firm pretty fast and so when it starts hardening add your lollipop sticks.
- A few minutes later they will be totally solid and you are done! Take them out of the molds and enjoy!
Hope you all have a great Ummm, Halloween! And as always stay lifted my friends!