Don’t buy store cough drops, make your own! These all-natural homemade Cannabis-Infused Honey Lemon Ginger Cough Drops have only 4 ingredients and take less than 30 minutes to make.
Hubby wakes up with a scratchy throat. So I made him infused honey lemon ginger cough drops Made with infused honey, canna coconut oil, fresh lemon juice, and fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients in small pan heat on med heat until all of the ingredients have melted.
- Honey will start to bubble remove from heat and whisk until bubbles/foam recedes. Return to heat.
- Do this same process for 3 minutes whisking for 15 seconds each time before returning back to the heat.
- Honey will start to turn dark-colored after 3 minutes.
- Pour into molds and let cool on the counter for 20 minutes then put them in the freezer.
Pro-tip: Keep them in the freezer… cuz the cold cough drop is very soothing for a scratchy throat.
They are hard textured and remind me of Ricola cough drops. Don’t chew cuz they can get taffy-like.