I bartended for 15 years doing special events for motorcycle bike weeks and NASCAR races.
So this was a natural progression that I would venture into making alcohol THC drinks. Note of
caution….THC and alcohol can cause some people to experience crossfade.
- Make your juice. I have an electric juicer. I prepared the fruit by peeling and removing
the pith or skin. Strain to remove excess pulp. You can also use already juiced fruit, just
- Place the juice, sugar, honey powder, and coffee creamer into a large saucepan and
bring to a low boil
- Continue stirring until creamy and all sugars are dissolved
- Cool to room temperature approx 1 hr
- Add Everclear, tincture, canna vanilla extract, and vodka
- Stir until well combined
- Pour into mason jars and refrigerate
- Let sit in the refrigerator for two weeks, shaking and burping the jars daily
After a few weeks remove from the cold and strain through a coffee filter. Discard the solids and return to jars.
And please remember: Enjoy and drink in moderation!