Some of the most obscure strains offer the best cannabis experiences. The Blueberry Lemonade marijuana strain may be difficult to find, but this potent bud packs a flavorful punch. Relaxed and euphoric, this herb has a way of easing you into a slow and heavy-lidded relaxation. A sleepy flower with a creative kick, save this plant for the evening time.
Blueberry Lemonade Experience
Get ready for a smooth and sedative experience. While not much is infromation about this indica-dominant plant, it has a reputation for inspiring a slow-onset body high and relaxed mental experience. Leaning toward the creative side, this flower can quiet mental chatter and allow you to make time for heartfelt introspection.
Having some snacks at the ready before partaking in this weed is also recommended. This plant can inspire a bad case of the munchies. So, break out this lady before a big meal. However, keep in mind that you may find yourself dozing off or wishing for a nap an hour later.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blueberry Lemonade Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blueberry Lemonade shatter, Blueberry Lemonade wax, and other Blueberry Lemonade concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blueberry Lemonade and Blueberry Lemonade seeds
This flower is one mysterious lady. A rare find, this herb is rumored to have been bred somewhere in Southern California. However, it has recently been spotted on Canadian markets. Tasty and delicious, this herb features a sweet and slightly tangy flavor.
As the name suggests, aromas of berry and sharp citrus prevail in this sticky green flower. However, the initial fruitiness often gives way to a striking pine-like aroma. All in all, this herb has a spicy personality and plenty of consumer appeal.
While testing data for Blueberry Lemonade is lacking, this plant is considered a high-THC indica hybrid. On average, most high-THC cannabis plants can produce about 16 percent of the psychoactive. With expert care, cultivators may be able to coax out more psychoactivity from this plant.
Medical Benefits of Blueberry Lemonade
- Sedative, this plant may be beneficial for those who struggle with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Those who struggle to maintain appetite may find a friend in this plant. This strain has a tendency to make consumers hungry.
- A natural pain-reliever, this plant may be beneficial for those experiencing mild to moderate aches and pains.