This is also a no-bake recipe that is super easy to do. The mashed sweet potato can be exchanged for mashed pumpkin. These delicious cold treats are perfect for the warm summer months!
The number of treats this recipe yields will depend on the size of your molds.
- Mix the yogurt with the sweet potato mash and coconut oil in a large bowl. Ensure it’s mixed thoroughly.
- Scoop the mixture into silicone molds or ice trays.
- Add CBD oil to each treat. If your dog needs one drop of CBD oil a day, add one drop to each treat.
- Put the trays or molds into the freezer for about three hours.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Give your dog one a day, or more to increase the dosage.
Learn About Great Cannabis-Infused Pet Treats
These Cannabis-Infused Pet Treats are the same delicious cookies you already know and love made with cannabis-infused coconut oil or cannabutter for a delicious medicated treat!