There are so many different strains of cannabis these days, and each has its own unique combination of THC and CBD. So we really can’t tell you if your cannabis-infused honey will get you high without knowing a bit more about it.
Here are some general rules for assessing the risk of getting high off your honey.
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey contains one percent THC or less (known as hemp), you won’t feel a thing.
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey contains one percent to five percent THC, you’ll start to feel something (depending on your pot experience).
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey contains five percent to 10 percent THC, you’ll probably hear a shape or two.
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey contains 10 percent to 15 percent THC, you’ll be well on your way to high town.
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey contains anything above 15 percent THC, kiss reality goodbye.
- If the cannabis you use in your infused honey is a CBD-dominant strain used for medicinal purposes, you will not get high.
Psychoactive high aside, there are still numerous benefits you can enjoy whether you use THC-dominant, CBD-dominant, or balanced cannabis in your infused honey.
Benefits Of Cannabis Infused Honey
Cannabis-infused honey is an easy, healthy way to get the benefits of THC or CBD without the drawbacks of inhaling smoke into your lungs. Consuming your THC or CBD in edible form is also much more discreet than firing up a blunt, joint, or thai stick during your break.
Each strain has a different concentration of the two primary cannabinoids, CBD and THC. And each cannabinoid provides different benefits. Here is a list of benefits based on the prominent cannabinoid in your honey.
- Psychoactive (will take you on a righteous trip).
- Distorts time.
- Increases receptivity to stimuli
- Causes euphoria.
- Increases drowsiness.
- Relieves pain.
- Reduces nausea.
- Suppresses vomiting.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Enhances mood.
- Stimulates appetite.
- Contributes to memory loss (hey, that could be a good thing).
- Non-psychoactive (will not take you anywhere).
- Reduces paranoia.
- Mitigates anxiety.
- Fights tumors.
- Prevents cancer cell growth.
- Combats depression.
- Mediates psychotic disorders.
- Slows neurodegenerative disorders.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Counteracts the intoxicating effects of THC.
- Prevents seizures.
New benefits for both THC and CBD are being discovered every day, but as you can see, the list is still long and impressive. There’s a benefit for everyone.
But how can you harness those benefits? Read on to learn about the myriad uses for cannabis-infused honey.
Uses For Cannabis-Infused Honey
The sky’s pretty much the limit when it comes to putting your cannabis-infused honey to use. Use your imagination, get creative, and try new things. You may just create something delicious.
For more information on all things cannabis and to check out our 100-percent all-natural marijuana products, visit freshfarmcbd.com today.